Welcome to "Quickbooks
Data Recovery" (Q.D.R.) Our goal is to help users of Quickbooks
accounting software recover or repair valuable data files such as .QBW
(QuickBooks Primary Data File).
Contact us now to get started. ***
are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to provide assistance for
all your Quickbooks data recovery needs.
The .QBW file is main
data file used by Quickbooks, often this file can become damaged or corrupted
leaving you or your company in a critical situation. The good news is
in over 90% of these cases Q.D.R. is able to help. If you are experiencing
any of the following Quickbooks error codes or if you are unable to access
your .QBW file and would like assisstance recovering your quickbooks data,
our services may be what you need. Here are a few situations from which
we are able to completely restore or repair your file...
When you contact Q.D.R.
you will be greeted by a friendly service technician. They will anwser
any questions you may have and gather some information from you concerning
the current state of your quickbooks file. Then they will explain what
you will need to do to get started having your Quickbooks data file repaired.
This same technician will work with you during all phases of the recovery
and will keep you updated on the status of your file repair.
- -6000, -77 when opening a company file.
- -6000, -82: An error occurred when trying to open the file or An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file.
- -6000, -301: An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file.
- -6000, -305 occurs when trying to open a company file.
- -6000, -816: Quickbooks was unable to open the company file because the file is in use.
- -6010, -100: Your Quickbooks installation may have been modified.
- -6032, -158: An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file.
- -6085, 0 when restoring a backup after entering an incorrect password.
- -6098, 5 when opening up a data file from the server.
- -6123, 0: Connection to the Quickbooks company file has been lost.
- -6129, -101: An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file.
- -6150, -1006: An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to create, open, or use the company file.
- -6189: Quickbooks is unable to determine the cause of the error on the local file.
- 80070057 parameter is incorrect, when clicking on a QBB, QBM, NT, or TLG file from a Google Search Timeline.
- 80070057, the parameter is incorrect. There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run Quickbooks with company file
- Fatal or
unexpected error C=88 when using QuickBooks
has detected a potential problem in your data file C=43
C=44 received when recording an invoice
- Error "This
is not a Quickbooks data file"
- Unable to
open data file or company profile
- You've attempted
to upgrade and encountered a problem
- You are receiving
any other Quickbooks error and would like further assistance
would like to take a moment and thank you for your interest in our Quickbooks
recovery service. It is our goal to provide you with fast, reliable
service at an affordable price. It makes no difference if you are a
large corporation or an end user. Your job is important to us no matter
how large or small. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
are standing by to help with your Quickbooks file repair.